I'm leaving for Oxford in a week! Seven days! Actually, I'll be arriving in London first. Kelli, my future Oxford roommate, and I haven't figured out the hotel we'll stay at on the 1st yet. (We're not supposed to be at the Oxford house until the 2nd.) It's going to be awesome. We're flying British Airways. I have yet to start packing. I still need to buy a few random things. Like a voltage converter. And gloves. And maybe even some leggings. (Not to wear as pants.) It's going to be freezing over there.
Last night, I had a nightmare that I dropped my camera in the Thames. I can't drop my camera in a river! Or lose it any other way. It's survived two and a half years of college--including countless parties--so it should survive England, too. Granted, it doesn't have the wristlet thing on it anymore, since that piece broke off when I dropped it on my birthday. Oops.
Christmas is officially in an hour. The fam & I went to the Vigil Mass tonight so we don't have to go tomorrow morning. I always have to be a good Catholic when I'm at my parents' house. Haha. We're going to be cooking an ungodly amount of food tomorrow. I'll probably make vodka cream pasta or something equally delicious.
7 comments:
AH! Oxford! Sounds amazing. All of my friends who've been there want to go back and re-live it, so have fun! I'll be reading ...
Vodka cream pasta? Sounds delish.
Yay! I'm glad you'll be reading, Ashley!
And yes, Allen. It's delicious. I'll hafta make it for you when I get back!
You would start posting on your blog before actually getting to England :D.
I can't wait to read it!
Hehe. I know. I just couldn't resist! :D
I can't wait to read about your Paris adventures!
you know i'm going to write you anonymous love letters now, right?!
hehe have fun, and happy new year love, i hope 2009 brings you everything you could ever dream of!!! (except for our irish husband, may he always be as hot as he was in the elevator...sigh)
love you!
lol.
Thank you, Fur.
Love you too!
Post a Comment