Things I miss:
1. Sunshine. I've always claimed to like rain, but that was prior to being in England where the weather tends to be grey and rainy. In our case, it's been snowing, as well. The sun's out until about 3PM when it's dusk. Haha. The first thing I'm going to do when I get back to the U.S. is wear flip-flops. It's going to be awesome.2. Target and Walmart. There are huge stores like Boswells, but these stores close around 6PM. Plus, Boswells doesn't have the variety or the amount of things that Target and Walmart have.
3. Driving. I'd definitely wreck a rental car if I tried driving on the left side of the road and through roundabouts. Not to mention, most rental cars aren't automatic. I like walking around everywhere, but sometimes, you just want to drive to nowhere to relax.
4. Stores being open past 6PM. Granted, in London stores close a little later, but not much.
5. Drink prices in Athens. $1 well drinks at Buddha or Barcode compared to £4 or £6 cocktails. Then in London, it's like £15 for a cocktail. LAMEZ.
Andrea's visiting in two days! We're going to stay at the Tower House in City Centre, see He's Just That Into You, have lunch and dinner, then go out with everyone. My birthday is in six days. Next weekend, Ashley and I are going to see Three Days of Rain in London. James McAvoy is starring in it, which is the basis of its appeal. Haha. The following week is Amsterdam. If I don't come back, y'all will know why. Haha.
2 comments:
The sun will come out, tomorrow, tomorrow, betcher bottom dollar (pound), that tomorroooooooooooow.
and wtf, stores close at 6?!
eek!!
at least you've still got the hot british men!
lolz. yes. weird, right??
true that!
Post a Comment